Monday, October 26, 2015

Fast Food - Quick, Easy, Healthy Corn Tacos!

I don't know what it is about Tacos, but I feel like they are getting a revival in the food arena.  Luckily, they are simple to make and usually pretty healthy too.  My favorite thing about Tacos is once you have learned how to make a good one, you have an easy meal for life.  Below I feature a simple Taco recipe I came across from the people over at Adams Fairacre Farms.

Follow along with the video below and you will feel like you are bringing a Mexican Cantina into your kitchen!


.

Need a drink to help detox from the stresses of the day.  Enjoy this simple Mojito recipe with your new Shrimp Taco Recipe!  Thanks to Fitbrit.com for this recipe!





Now that the nine to five grind is over, start to enjoy the time you have left in the day!

Cheers,


The 925 Athlete

Don't forget to find us on twitter @925Athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment